Monday, October 22, 2018

Buffalo Plaid Mickey embellishments with Cindy Bristow

Buffalo Plaid Mickey Embellishments
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
I am enjoying my Monday morning with my second cup of coffee and a ton of creative thoughts in my head.  I don't know about you guys, but when those ideas come, they come in waves, so I need to take the time and jot them down in a notebook.
 
Today I want to share an embellishment pack that I am adding to my Etsy store.  It's a Buffalo Plaid Mickey ensemble that includes a card front sized piece and 2 Mickey hands.
 
 
Isn't it stinking cute?!!!  You can use it on scrapbook layouts or for a card.  I can see it for a child's birthday party layout with a big red number 1 on it (or what ever birthday they are celebrating)

 
Products used in this project:
 
Whip Cream cardstock
Black Licorice cardstock
Candy Apple cardstock
Buffalo Check Stencil
Black Licorice ink pad
and assorted retired product.
 
If you have any questions or would like to order any of the products I listed above, please email me at:
 
Finished embellishment packs are available in my Etsy store listed on the side bar.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment