Friday, October 19, 2018

Christmas Sprig take 2 with Cindy Bristow

Christmas Sprig Take Two
with Cindy Bristow
Howdy!
On Wednesdays I have my Coloring Your Creative Journey online class.  This month's featured stamp set to go along with our Color Swatches is the Christmas Sprig stamp (AT-0293). 
This week our featured Color Swatches where Frosted Sugar Plum, Frosted Mauve and Iced Sage.

This color combo lends its self to a non- traditional color scheme.  I love how the purple undertones in the Frosted Sugar Plum and Frosted Mauve coordinate with Pretty Amethyst and Lavender Fusion.
  

Here are the dimensions for my card:

Whip Cream cardstock 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
Pretty Amethyst cardstock 4-3/8 x 3-3/8
Patterned Paper 4 x 5-1/4
Kiwi Slice cardstock base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2

If you have questions about my Coloring Your Creative Journey class of would like to order any of the product I used in this card, please email me at

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy 
 

1 comment: