Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lighthouse 1 embellishment pack by Cindy Bristow

Lighthouse 1 embellishment pack
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
A few weeks ago I shared that I have been working on embellishment packs for a friend of mine who vends at crops up on the east coast.  She told me that a few of her customers where looking for lighthouse embellishments to use on their scrapbook pages.  Today I am sharing the first in a series of embellishment packs I came up with.
 
 
I love the nautical feel of this striped patterned paper I used on the lighthouse, seagull circle and the tag.

 
I used the AccuCut Lighthouse Album builder to die cut the lighthouse, waves, sun and seagulls. 
Here is an ingredient list for FSJ products:
 
Patterned paper is from the retired Nautical Adventure Pack.
 
Embellishment pack is available in my Etsy store.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy. Your catd would be perfect for my daughters mother in law. She loves lighthouses! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete