Thursday, January 24, 2019

FSJ Flower Tangle Shades of Blue by Cindy Bristow

FSJ Flower Tangle Shades of Blue
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
I have to apologize for being missing in action this week, no excuse, I just haven't spent much time in my craft room this week.  I did find the time to create one card this week and I wanted to share it today.
 
 
I grabbed the Flower Tangle stamp along with my Black Licorice ink pad and stamped it onto Whip Cream cs.  I really like this stamp when I am in the mood to color because you can color it with any color scheme depending on your mood or the season.

 
I chose to use my Color Burst Pencils today.  I used different shades of blue to include pencil numbers  27, 25, 26, and 33 along with a few more for shading.  I did not add a sentiment because I wanted to be able to use this card for any occasion.

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Cindy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment