Monday, January 7, 2019

Furry Friend Valentine Card by Cindy Bristow

Furry Friend Valentine Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I am sharing a furry friend card I created using the Valentine Pals stamp set and my Color Burst Pencils.
 

I started with  River Stone cs base and topped it with a cute print out of the Follow Your Heart paper pack.  I love these hearts with all the little dots in them!  I layered scraps of River Stone cs and Haystack cs to ground my focal point.  I also tucked a scallop punched Black Licorice behind the image also.

 
Next I stamped the cute puppy and colored him with Color Burst Pencils # 05, 15, 34, 38, 39, and 42.  Then I cut him out using the Valentine Pals matching die set.  Don't you love it when stamps have matching dies?!!!  See all those cute little hearts on the sentiment square?  Those are also included in the Valentine Pals stamp set.  I stamped them with Pineapple Smoothie ink.  The sentiment is stamped with Black Licorice ink.  My puppy and the sentiment square are both popped up with Foam Squares.  As a final touch I layered sequins and gems form the All the Things embellishment pack for a little bling.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment