Wednesday, January 30, 2019

5 x 7 Good Vibes Canvas using Jane Davenport's Tin of Mermaids with Cindy Bristow

5 x 7 Good Vibes Canvas using Jane Davenport's Tin of Mermaids
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I would like to share a fun and creative way to use up all those scraps of paper we all have laying around.   You would never guess that this fun canvas started out as a mix of scraps!
 
 
I started out with a 5x7 canvas and a bunch of scraps which I glued down using Journey Gel Medium.  Then I used the polka dots from the Mad Confetti stamp set and the fish scale stamp from the Tin of Mermaid set along with my Cave Black Squid ink to randomly stamp over the canvas.  Once all of that was dry, I covered the entire canvas with a coat of Journey Gesso.
 
 
Once my Gesso had dried, I stamped the Good Vibes from the Mad Confetti stamps in the top corner.  I also created the scene using the Tin of Mermaids set.  I used my Color Splash pencils to color the entire thing.  If you would like to watch a video, head on over to my Cindy's Creative Journey facebook page for complete instructions.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment