Thursday, January 3, 2019

Shades of Blue Thread Sketch Card by Cindy Bristow

Shades of Blue Thread Sketch Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break.  I spent mine visiting with family and friends both near and far.
 
 
After a long break from creating, I decided to start with what I love most, which is coloring.  I used my Color Burst Pencils in shades of blue to color the Thread Sketch background stamp.
 
 
 
After I finished coloring, I sprinkled some Silver Silk and Whip Cream Silk onto the main image. 

 
To create the focal point, I started with a 1 3/4" circle punched out of Whip Cream cs and layered on some Black Licorice Thread.  Then I took one of the stickers out of the Heart Felt Foils embellishment pack and placed it on a scrap of Pool Play cs.  The white embossed love stamp comes from the Text Happy stamp set.  To finish it off I place a Heart Sparkle Drop on top of the sticker.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment