Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Merry Melody Christmas Shopper by Cindy Bristow

Merry Melody Christmas Shopper
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
I love the feeling I get when I do vintage style cards, they make me nostalgic and give me a warm and fuzzy feel.  Today's Christmas card was made using the Merry Melody stamp set.
 
 
Wednesday is the day I hold my online Coloring Your Creative Journey Class, and this month we are using the Merry Melody stamp set and 6 new custom color swatches.  The names of this months swatches are Merlot, Sweet Red, Smoked Wood, Hazy Grey, Smoke Blue Grey, and Skin Tone 1.  When I spend time coloring a detailed stamp like this one, I tend to keep my card simple so that the image shines. 3 strips of cardstock and a twine bow is the only embellishment this card needed.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment