Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dude You Rock Gnomes by Cindy Bristow

Dude You Rock Gnomes
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Yesterday I shared a Christmas card using the Gnome For the Holidays stamp set and the Gnome for the Holidays matching die set, so today I wanted to share a masculine cards using the same set.
 
 
How fun are these 2 gnomes?!!!  For this card I started with a Denim Days base, cut out a Snapshot Frames die cut in Whip Cream.  Then I inked up the Grid Paper background stamp with Denim Days ink and stamped the frame.  The Dude You Rock saying comes form the Bike Life stamp set and was also stamped in Denim Days ink.  I colored the Gnomes with Color Burst pencils using the following pencil numbers: 2, 8, 9, 15,16, 33, 34, 38, 39. 41, and 42.  To finish the card I colored the you with pencil #2 and added the red star and dots from the Party Burst Dots embellishment pack.  I think these guys would be great for a birthday card or a thank you card for any guy in your life. 

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 

1 comment: