Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cinderella Make a Wish card by Cindy Bristow

Cinderella Make a Wish card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's share is a simple and elegant birthday card for the princess in your life.  I used the Pretty Princess Die D-Lites set for my inspiration.
 
 
I chose Buttercream and Brushed Gold for my color scheme because I wanted an elegant card.  I used my Inspire embossing folder with Butter Cream cardstock and then sprinkled a bit of Gold Silk on top of it.  The Buttercream panel was then layered onto a panel of Brushed Gold cardstock and wrapped with a piece of Oatmeal Cookie Organza Ribbon.  Next I cut a Journey Circle die out of Brushed Gold cardstock and layered it with a 1-1/4 circle I punched out of Buttercream.  Then I popped the smallest Decorative Medallion Die in Buttercream on top of it.  The final layer in the focal point is the carriage cut in Brushed Gold using the Pretty Princess die. 
The sentiment is gold embossed on a strip of Buttercream cardstock and comes from the Princess Wishes stamp set.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment