Monday, December 17, 2018

Emerald Princess Wishes with Cindy Bristow

Emerald Princess Wishes
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
I wanted to share one more card I made using the Princess Wishes stamp set and the Triple Tear die set.  I am having so much fun coloring these princess in different dress colors, but I promise to play with a different stamp set tomorrow!
 
 
I started with a base card base of Limeade Splash and stamped it with the Lace background stamp and Clear Pigment ink.  This time I decided to add some Silver Embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I also embossed the sentiment with Silver Embossing powder.  I die cut the Triple Tear die out of Mirror Silver cardstock and Whip Cream cardstock.
 
The castle and princess are stamped with Black Licorice ink onto Whip Cream cardstock.  I colored them with my Color Burst Pencils.  I used the following pencil numbers:
2, 8, 9, 21, 22, 25, 28, 34, 38, 40, 41, 42, 46, and 47.
 
I added a double bow made from the Special Day Organza ribbon.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment