Friday, December 7, 2018

Frosty Winter scene with a Red Pick up Truck by Cindy Bristow

Frosty Winter scene with a Red Pick up Truck
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's share is a cute little Christmas card that includes the pick up truck and snowman from the Winter Build a Scene stamp set  and matching die
 
 
How fun is this?!!  I started with a Candy Apple cardstock base and paired it with a layer of Whip Cream cardstock that I had embossed with my Tiny Dot Embossing Folder.  Then I stamped the truck and snowman onto a scrap of Whip Cream cardstock and colored them using my Color Burst Pencils.  I used pencils number 2, 6, 28, 24, and 46.  I stamped 2 of the smaller trees with Kiwi Slice ink and the third one is stamped with Olive Green ink.  The two trees and snowman on the left are layered on a few pieces of torn paper so it looks like a snow drift.  I finished the card off with a thin strip from the Cozy Prints patterned paper pack tied up with a bow. The green twine is from my stash and is made by May Arts.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment