Monday, December 3, 2018

Gnome for the Holidays Christmas card by Cindy Bristow

Gnome for the Holidays Christmas card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I wanted to share a fun card I made using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.  This set comes with 3 cute gnomes, 3 sentiments, and 5 smaller stamps.  It also has a matching die!
 
 
 First I stamped the background snowflake with Chambray Shirt ink onto Whip Cream cardstock making sure to evenly space them.  Then I used my Whip Cream silk over the entire stamped background.  Next I stamped the tree with Fresh Sage ink and die cut it.  I also die cut 2 additional trees out of Chambray Shirt cardstock for shadows.  I then stamped one of the Gnomes with Black Licorice ink and colored him with my Color Burst Pencils and die cut him out.  I used pencils  # 8,9,30,34,39, and 46. The Merry Christmas is stamped in Fresh Sage ink and layered onto a Chambray Shirt strip of cardstock.  I placed 3 blue Rainbow Drops into the center of snowflakes for embellishments.


 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment