Monday, December 10, 2018

Make a Wish Princess Birthday Card by Cindy Bristow

Make a Wish Princess Birthday Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
How about a fun shaker card for today's post?  I used the Princess Wishes Stamp set to create this birthday card.
 
 
Isn't she precious?  There are 11 fun images in in the Princess Wishes stamp set.  I colored the princess and the castle with my Color Burst Pencils.  I used pencil numbers 5,8,16,26,34,36,39,41,42.and 43.  To create the shaker card I used the largest oval from the Journey Oval die set and cut my Whip Cream, Bubble Gum and Clear View Sheet.  Then I used the die 1 size down to cut the center out of the middle of the Bubble Gum oval.  FSJ's Foam Tape makes putting shaker cards so easy!  My shaker is filled with Pink World sequins, Blue Skies sequins, and Journey Sparkle cuts.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment