Monday, May 8, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Artful Fins 5-8

Hello Creative Friends,
If you stopped by yesterday, you saw the cute Planer Girl layout I did with this week's Featured Set, Artful Fins.  It's such a fun set that you can color in a variety of ways.  If you purchase the Artful Fins Set  from me this week, you will receive the kit to make today's card FREE!  That's right, a Free card kit to create this fun Stair Step card.  Each kit is completely ready for you to stamp, color and put together!

 
 It makes me think of a tropical vacation or a tiki hut! I started with a Cool Pool Stair Step Base and layered it with some retired paper from the Going Places collection.  Don't you just love how the Sweet Pear Doily Die looks like it could be a piece of coral?

 
 
Today's card was colored with Color Burst Pencils  #21, #24, #34.  Check out those sparkly scales of my fish!!! You can recreate this effect by covering your fish with Journey Glaze, and the sprinkling some Confetti Sparkle Elements Clear Sparkle on top.  I added some to all of my fish today. 


And if those scales weren't enough sparkle, I also added some of the Whip Cream Sparkle Tape over a thin strip of Catalina Splash cardstock!

Don't forget, you could receive this card kit Free when you purchase the Artful Fins Stamp Set from me this week.  If you are really feeling lucky, add it to the Mystery Hostess Party # 120660 for your chance to be this weeks Mystery Hostess!

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment