Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Snappy Birthday 5/16

Hello Creative Friends!

Today's card is featuring the Snappy Birthday Stamp set (SS-0440) out of the Spring into Summer Mini Trends catalog.  This catalog runs until June 30, so if you love this set, make sure you get it before it's gone!  I am also giving you a sneak peak of a new die that goes live July 1!!!  The new die is called Film Frame (DI-0278), and I think it will be a must have addition for all of you scrapbookers out there!

 
I started this card with a Buttercream base cut 4-1/4 x 11, and layered it with a fun patterned paper piece from the Under the Sea paper pack (PP-0041) cut to 4 x 5-1/4.  The  Film Frame die is cut from Catalina Splash cardstock.

 
For this card I chose the medium and small crab from the Snappy Birthday stamp set.  I stamped them with Whip Cream ink (IP-0009) and heat embossed them with Journey Clear Embossing Powder (IP-0097).  Do you see the Sparkle Silk (IP-0126)?  I am in Love with this stuff!!!!  I know it is on back order, but you need to get some!!!  I popped the Film Frame panel up and then added some of the blue gems from the Rainbow Drops embellishment tray (AC-0178) to finish off my card.
 
Such a fast and fun card to send my friend for her birthday! 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment