Sunday, May 7, 2017

Planner Girl Sunday 5/7

Hello Creative Friends

Where did the weekend go?!!!!  Sunday always comes to fast, but I know that when it's Sunday, I get to play in my Brushed Cool Pool Days Planner!  Love this larger A-5 planner, and it is extra special because the man himself, RG (Richard Garay) gave it to me at our Leadership Team Retreat back in December!

Planner Layout May 8-14, 2017
 
This week I used the polka dot washi tape from Be Cool Journey Tape set to reinforce the holes.  I also used it to divide my days up.  See all those cute little fish?!!!  Can you guess what my featured stamp set is for the week?...... drum roll please..... Artful Fins SS-0443  aren't they all just adorable?!!  I also used a few dies in this weeks layout, just so I had a bit more real estate to journal on.  I used the Notebook Page Die to jot down a few reminders and the Journey Days Create a Tab Die to inspire me to do what makes me happy.
 
Journey Day Tab May 8-14, 2017
 
 
Soooo, are you ready for a week of fun inspiration using these stinking cute fish from the Artful Fins set?!!!!  Don't forget that if you place an order with me, add it to the Mystery Hostess Party, Party #12660 
 
Have a creative day!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment