Friday, May 13, 2016

Summer Blooms

Hello Creative Friends.
I think the sun is finally going to come out here in Southern Maryland!!! After over 14 days with rain, I am very excited about it, Whoo Hoo!!!
Today's card is bright a cheery just like sunshine.
 
 
I had a few kits left over from my Wednesday Make it Mini Party, so I put them to good use and make swaps for convention.  Isn't the layout fun?  It was one of the card layouts from May's Bloom Box.  That's what I love about getting the Bloom Box every month, not only do I get a brand new stamp set every month, it gives me great layouts ideas also!


I switched out the stamp set and used the "Summer Garden" set.  Who doesn't love a rose?  Along with using the layout, I also used the same re-inker colors to color my flowers.  Check out the Silver Silk drops, to me they just add that something extra to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
Fun Stampers Coach 344

All of the items used in my project my be purchased from my Fun Stampers Journey Site.

Fun Stampers Journey Products used:

Bloom Box     KO-0001
Summer Garden stamp set     SS-0078
Journey Silver Silk     IP-0090
Paper Clip Elements     AC-0102
Bubble Gum Journey Twine     AC-0130
Journey Glaze     AD-0002
Journey Sparkle Dust     AC-0013
Kiwi Slice CS
Lemon Grass CS
Sweet Pear CS
Whip Cream CS
Black Licorice IP
Sweet Pear Re Inker
Kiwi Slice Re Inker
Oatmeal Cookie Re Inker
Bubble Gum Re Inker
Pool Play Re Inker
Catalina Splash Re Inker
Pineapple Smoothie Re Inker
Fusion Blender     IP-0088
Blending Brush     TO-0098
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and one of my favorite stamp sets . Love, love, love our Bloom Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete