Thursday, May 12, 2016

Can You Case It Challenge #119

Hello Creative Friends.
It's been a crazy week at my house, lots of appointments and a frenzy of activity getting ready for my son's high school graduation.  It feels so good to be able to sit and create.
The card I'm sharing today is for a challenge over on the Can You Case it Blog.  This week's challenge was to use Gold, White and Dark Blue in a card.


I embossed the smallest Dahlia from the "Dahlia Burst" set in gold randomly on a sheet of Whip Cream cardstock.  I stamped and embossed an extra one to fancy cut also.


I colored all of the images using Fun Stampers  Journey Re-inkers and Fusion Blender. I fancy cut the extra flower and popped it up over the center flower.  Next I sponged gold ink into the remaining white cardstock.


I layered the stamped cardstock into  Denim Days cardstock and added a strip of Catalina Splash ribbon wrapped with Journey Gold  Thread. I edged a tag with gold embossing and stamped You are wonderful on it.  The sentiment is from the "Text Happy" set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
FSJ coach 344

All products used may be purchased from my Fun Stampers Journey Page

Fun Stampers Journey Products used:

Dahlia Burst     SS-0203
Text Happy     SS-0168
Journey Gold Embossing Powder     IP-0101
Journey Gold Ink Pad     IP-0106
Catalina Splash Satin Ribbon     AC-0117
Journey Thread Gold     AC-0205
Whip Cream  CS
Denim Days CS
Catalina Splash RI
Denim Days RI
Whip Cream RI
Fusion Blender
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy! Thanks for joining us at CYCI. As always your cards are so beautiful and a piece of art. I love the gold embossing. Much love, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, beautiful card! Love the flowers and the use of the color combos! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete