Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mini Make it Party

Hello Creative Friends.

Most Wednesdays I have a fun group of ladies come over to my home for a mini Make it Party. What's a Make it Party? It's a fun way to get your creative friends together to create a few projects. This week we are creating cards.

 This is one of the cards we made yesterday. Isn't it beautiful?  And I just love the message!  When you think about it, everyday is another chance to do things again.


Check out those Jewels!!! My friend Lori is came over today, so I made sure I include a few on the card- just so I didn't have to check her purse 😉  We added some Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust to the Butterfly for even more bling.


So, make sure you live each day as a second chance to Make Amazing Happen!

If you are in the Southern Maryland area and would like to get a group of friends together for your own Make it Party, let me know, I would be happy to set one up for you.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
All products used may be purchased on my Fun Stampers Journey Page.
 
Fun Stampers Journey products used.
 
Artful Butterfly Die     DI-0007
Media Artist Stamp     SS-0232
Text Happy Stamp     SS-0168
Ink Splat Stamp     AT-0108
Rainbow Drops     AC-0178
Journey Glaze     AD-0003
Journey Sparkle Dust     AC-0013
Butter Cream CS
Pretty Amethyst CS
River Stone CS
Black Licorice IP
River Stone IP
Sweet Pear IP
Pretty Amethyst Re inker
Blender Solution
Blender Brush 


No comments:

Post a Comment