Tuesday, May 17, 2016

You are Awesome!

Hello Creative Friends.
Today's post is about all those people who touch our lives everyday.  We often get so busy in our day to day lives that we forget how blessed we are.  We are surrounded by people who care for us.  For some it is our families, for others it is friends and other people we meet in our daily activities.

 
I created this card to drop in my husbands lunch box because I forget to tell him how incredibly awesome he is.  I know he will get a kick out of it because he sees me making cards all the times and comments about how come he never gets a hand made card, so surprise honey, You're Awesome!


Who could you surprise with a handmade card telling them just what they mean to you?  I challenge you to pick one person and create a card to send to them.  Let me know what their reaction is.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
 
Beach Soiree  BD-0103
Rock Notes     SS-0211
Border Basics     DI- 0144
Rainbow Drops
 

No comments:

Post a Comment