Monday, May 9, 2016

Don't Sink

Hello Creative Friends!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed their Mother's Day festivities.  I had a quite weekend and enjoyed the sunshine that blessed us yesterday.
Today's card is a fun one.  I started with the brand new "Don't Sink" set for this cute card.
 

I stamped the float onto a piece of patterned paper from the Journey Bright Basic paper pack.  I chose to fancy cut him instead of using the matching die because I thought it looked better without the patterned border around this little guy.  The striped patterned paper is the reverse side of the paper I stamped him on.

 


 
I flicked Cool Pool silk into the base and oval die cut before I used a piece of the polka dot washi tape that comes in the "Be Cool" Journey tape set.



 I punched a scalloped oval to stamp the sentiment on, popped it up and added sequins for more sparkle.  The inside sentiment says "Don't Sink".  Perfect to send to a friend who is experiencing a little stress in their life.  

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
FSJ Coach 344

All products used for this card may be purchased On my Fun Stampers Journey Page.

Fun Stampers Journey Products used:

Don't Sink     AT-0171
Journey Basics Bright Paper Pack     PP-0014  Retiring June 30, 2016 40%off
Journey Ovals Die     DI-0042
Punch Handle     TO-0031
Scallop Oval Punch     TO-0030
Be Cool Journey Tape     AC-0165
Journey Sequins Blue Skies     AC-0113
Cool Pool Silk         IP-0105
Journey Glaze
Pool Play CS
Summer Days CS
Black Licorice IP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment