Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Doing what makes You Happy

Hello Creative friends.  Today's post is about doing what makes you happy... So right now I'm on the couch eating chips and playing a game on my phone because that's what  makes me happy.....Gotcha!!!!  Not really, I'm down in my creative space playing with ink and paper, but chips do sound pretty good right now!


You know how sometimes you just over think a card?  This was one of those cards.  I sat here staring at this set, Nautical Sketch,  for a long time, thinking about building a scene, or coloring it... And then it hit me... Bam!   Why make it complicated when the image itself is beautiful? 


So I did what makes me happy!  I stamped!!!  Plain and simple, but it makes a bold statement.  I stamped the fish in Cranberry Bliss first on the card and then a second time to cut out.  I then  wallpaper stamped the fish with Denim Days too finish the main panel. Layered it onto a Denim Days panel and then onto a Cranberry Bliss card.

The sentiment is from the Text Happy set and is stamped in Cranberry Bliss and layerd onto Denim Days.  I cut around the second Cranberry Bliss fish and popped it out for some dimension.

Go do what makes You happy!  Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
All Products used in this project may be purchased from My Fun Stampers Journey Site.
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products used:
 
Nautical Sketch     SS-0261
Text Happy     SS-0168
Cranberry Bliss Inkpad
Denim Days Ink Pad
Whip Cream CS
Denim Days CS
Cranberry Bliss CS
 




No comments:

Post a Comment