Thursday, April 28, 2016

Oh Ship!

Hello Creative Friends!

I don't know about you, but I am the worlds worst about making birthday cards in advance, but then not getting them in the mail on time!   Who's with me on this?!!! That's why I am in love with this saying from the "Anchor Me" set.


It is just so me!  And I love the sailboat image.  There are just so many possibilities, wouldn't it be so stinking cute for a baby card? Or a little boy's birthday party?!!!


I just love how you can ink up the "Star Frame" Elements to match what ever you are working on!  I sponged it with Catalina Splash ink, but could have totally inked it up with Whip Cream or Cranberry Bliss also! 
 Check out the dimension that I added by running my Oatmeal Cookie cs through my Journey Platinum using the "Beach Towel" embossing folder.**Love** this effect! 
 



Thanks for stopping by and have an Amazing Day!
~Cindy~
 
All Products used may be purchased on My Fun Stampers Journey Page!
 
Anchor Me     SS-0256
Journey Circle Die     DI-0039
Beach Towel Embossing Folder     EF-0001
Whip Cream Journey Thread     AC-0128
Star Frame Elements     AC-0150   (Bloom Benefit- free with $50 purchase)
Whip Cream CS
Catalina Splash CS
Oatmeal Cookie CS
Cranberry Bliss CS
Catalina Splash IP
Cranberry Bliss RI
 


No comments:

Post a Comment