Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Say Cheese with my friend Lori!

Hello Creative Friends,

I had the joy of having a good friend over this weekend... You might remember when I spoke about my friend "Lori"... You know, the one I had to check her purse to make sure she wasn't taking my gems?!!!  All kidding aside, Lori is one of the most creative people I know.
She just sees things right off the bat,like with the new Bloom Benefit "Say Cheese".  What's a Bloom Benefit you ask?  Well my friends, Fun Stampers Journey rewards you when you place a $50 order!!!  Yes, you read that right, for every $50 you spend you receive a Bloom Benefit.  They are located on page 5 of every catalog.  You can not buy these stamps, dies or embellishments, the only way to receive them is to place a qualifying order of $50.

 
She picked up the stamp and started coming up with ideas, so I let her go to town.  I love how she popped his head up, makes it look like it is coming right at you, doesn't it?!!  And I love how she used the Cool Pool Silk behind the "pane" of glass.
 
 
I also liked what she did with the clear sheet- it makes it look like he is in the aquarium and photo bombing your picture, just like what happened in real life!  I have to say, our shark looks a lot more friendly then the one that photo bombed Lori.  I see a scrapbook page coming up!



I hope you enjoyed Lori's card as much as I did, and thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
All of the product used may be found on my Fun Stampers Journey Page!
 
Say Cheese     AT-0167 Bloom Benefit available free with a $50 purchase
Snapshot Frames Die     DI-0045
Cool Pool Silk     IP-0105
Be Cool Journey Tape     AT-0165
Journey Sequins Blue Skies     AC-0113
Pool Play CS
Oatmeal Cookie CS

1 comment: