Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Happy Hello

Hello Creative Friends.

In today's  post, I am sharing one of the cards I created using the new Beach Sorriee stamp set.


Isn't this little guy so stinking cute?  I colored him using Fun Stampers Journey Reinkers and Fusion Blender solution.  


I stepped out of my comfort zone , it was just a baby step, but I did it, and used the Ball Chain stencil and Journey Modeling paste to get the dots on my background paper. Now that I have done it, I will definitely try it again!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
All products used may be purchased on my Fun Stampers Journey site.
 
Beach Soiree Bundle     BD-0103
Sweet Slice     SS-0212
Journey Ovals     DI-0042
Ball Chain Stencil     JM-0005
Journey Modeling Paste     JM-0073
Clear View Sheets     CS-0121
Media Prints Paper Pack     PP-0011    ( Retiring at the end of June- on Sale Now!)
Journey Sequins Blue Sky     AC-0113
Pineapple Smoothie CS
River Stone CS
Black Licorice IP
Pineapple Smoothie RI
Citrus Cooler RI
Pretty Pansy RI
Whip Cream RI
Fusion Blender
 




2 comments: