Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bloom Box Fun with Friends

Hi Creative Friends.
Yesterday I had a few friends come over for a creative play date.  We all are members of the Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box Monthly Kit Cub, so that's what we played with!
 
 
The Bloom Box makes it so easy to get together and create.  I just pulled out the ink pads and we went to town making 4 beautiful cards!  No one had to plan, cut or make up directions for our play date.

 
This card is my favorite from this month's kit.  It would be perfect for a Bridal shower or for a birthday party.   I just love the technique that was shared in the kit, to take your Whip Cream ink pad and a sponge and dab some ink behind the lantern to add a glow effect!  I know it is something we all have done, but it is so easy to forget how such an easy detail adds so much to a card.
 

The other plus with getting the Bloom Box is that now I have a brand new stamp set to play with!!!!  I have an idea for a scrapbook page using this Light up the Night stamp set, Wouldn't it be super cute as a garden party scrapbook page?!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~

To sign up for your own monthly Bloom Box, visit my Fun Stampers Journey Page 


1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts and ideas are super. I would love to see the scrapbook page you make with this set.

    ReplyDelete