Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy Retirement List

 
 

Hello Creative Friends,

It is that time of the year when Fun Stampers Journey comes out with their Happy Retirement List!  Part of me gets all giddy inside, filled with excitement because that means the new catalog is right around the corner... and part of me sad because some of my favorites have made the retirement list.




You may browse the full retirement list Here

Everything on the list is 30% off the month of April while supplies last.... so if you love it, grab it fast!  Here are a few of my favorite cards made with retiring stamps!


American Sun     AT-0121
 

Christmas Melody     SS-0023
 

Sea Side Treasures     SS-0071

Wine a Bit

 I hope you find the time to grab some of these wonderful stamps before they are gone for good.
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Cindy~
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 344

All products may be purchased On My Fun Stampers Journey Page


 









No comments:

Post a Comment