Monday, April 18, 2016

Make it Monday: 12x12 Prom 2016 Layout

Hello Creative Friends!

Today's Make it Monday is a single page 12x12 Layout.  I chose the theme of my page to be Prom 2016 because my son is a senior this year and we have been getting ready by reserving a tux and ordering a corsage.


I started with a Whip Cream background and chose Black Licorice and Cool Pool as my secondary colors.  The small strips of black and white pattern is a retired paper (you know I have to use up those scraps!).


Don't you just love how elegant this dress is?!!!  It is from the Beautiful Bride set  that is in the Spring into Summer Mini, and I thought it would be perfect for this page.


See that butterfly, it is from the Summer Wings wood pieces from the new catalog.  Even better is that they are a Bloom Benefit that you receive with your $50 purchase!!!  Love getting rewarded for shopping!

I have listed the measurements and names of the products I used below.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 344

All Fun Stampers Journey Products may be purchased from My Fun Stampers Journey Site.

Whip Cream CS 12x12, Ornate Labels, and 4x6 mat
Cool Pool CS  6"circle, Ornate Labels, Tattered Bloom Minis, title
Black Licorice CS  Ornate Label, 4-1/4 x 6-1/4, Tattered Bloom Minis
Pattern Paper (2) 11"X1"
Beautiful Bride     SS-0253
Ink Splat      AT-0108
Circle     SR-0001
Ornate Label      DI-0077
Cool Pool IP
Black Licorice IP
Cool Pool Silk     AC-0126
Pearls     AC-0024
Summer Wings     AC-0208

1 comment: