Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Two for Tuesday Glass Blooms

Wow, what a difference a day makes!  Yesterday we had 24 degrees and snow, today is 43 and rain!  Still not Spring, but I will take it!

I am going to start something new here on Tuesdays, something I like to call 2 for Tuesday.  I will take 1 stamp and show you 2 different cards using that same stamp.  

Yesterday I showed you this card from February's Bloom Box using the dragonfly stamp.  


Today I created this card using the same layout and a similar color scheme.  



I wanted to show you that you can copy the Bloom Box cards and only change the colors to create cards that are fast and easy when you need a card quick!

On the second card I created today, I used a totally different layout and color scheme.  It is still a quick and easy card!  I mask off a center strip, sponged 3 colors of coordinating ink; Pineapple Smoothie, Pretty Amethyst, and Lavender Fusion. 
 


 I removed the masking tape, stamped the sentiment  and dragonflies, flicked some Gold Silk, used my Gold Shimmer Splash to paint their wings and added Journey Glaze and Sparkle dust for extra shimmer.




Remember  that the Glass Blooms set is only available now in the February Bloom Box.  If you don't get it this month, you will have to wait 3 months until it is available to non Bloom Box members!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
Fun Stampers Journey Product used and are available Here 
 
February Bloom Box
Ink Spat     AT-0108
Greet and Shout     SS-0043
Celebrate Tomorrow     SS-0151
Cool Pool Silk
Gold Silk
Shimmer Gold Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment