Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2 for Tuesday: Hello Puddles


Happy Tuesday everyone!  This week's 2 for Tuesday is featuring the stamp set, Hello Puddles SS-0251.


I posted this card from the FSJ blog last week over on my Facebook page. It is so stinking cute!!!  Everyone loved it, so I decided that it would go in this week's Tuesday post.
 

This is my card that I created with the Hello Puddles set.


Same stamp set, just a little twist in the card.  I combined it with the Spring parade 6x6 paper pad and the Linked Dots stamp SS -0051.  I also broke out my brand new die set, Border Basics DI- 0144.... Love it!  You know what else I love that I used on this card?!!!



These cute little Rainbow drops!!! ( AC-0178).  My friend Lori loves these drops- I keep having to check her purse when she comes over to make sure she hasn't taken my box!- not really but it's a running joke with us.

Hope you enjoyed this post,
~Cindy~
 
All Fun Stampers Journey Products may be purchase HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment