Monday, February 15, 2016

Stained Glass Dragonflies

I woke up to 6" plus of snow today, so I thought," let's make it feel like spring!"  I pulled out my February Bloom Box and chose the dragonfly card to start with!


Love these Bloom Boxes from Fun Stampers Journey... I mean what's not to love?!!! You receive a bright and colorful box every month just like clockwork!  It's filled with an exclusive stamp set, 4 projects, cut and ready to create, a full color instruction booklet plus an link for more ideas!!!! All for only 24.95 a month!


This months kit features some great instructions on how to color using re-inkers, fusion blending solution and blending brushes!


Aren't they just gorgeous?  I am totally awestruck by how easy this card was to create!  Check out how just by adding Journey Glaze and a little sprinkle of Sparkle Cuts, these dragonflies catch the light!

If you are interested in becoming a Bloom Box member, visit my Fun Stampers Journey page!
Stay warm!
~Cindy~

Fun Stampers Journey Product Used:
February Bloom Box



No comments:

Post a Comment