Monday, February 22, 2016

Glass Blooms Get Well Soon

Today I am sharing another card from the February Bloom Box kit.  If you haven't signed up for the February kit, you still have time!!!  Other wise you will have to wait 3 months to create this Beautiful card!

I love how Richard used the stripes velum in this card!  I don't know about you, but I always struggle with what to do with velum.  Once I use it, I always love the effect it gives.


The rose bud stamp in this set is to die for!  Being a person who adores coloring,  I have visions of cards made with Ruby Red roses, Soft Pink Roses.... The possibilities are endless!


I hope you enjoyed today's card, and remember you still have time to grab this great Bloom Box set!

See you tomorrow for 2 for Tuesday!
~Cindy~
 





No comments:

Post a Comment