Friday, February 19, 2016

Summer Garden Birthday

Happy Friday everyone! 
Today I am sharing a Birthday card I made using the Summer Garden set.


I have had this set on my wish list for almost a year and finally brought it home!!!  Don't you just love using a new stamp set?!!!  Plus it was one I got to color! Best day ever!


I absolutely adore how it looks layered on the Ornate die with the pierced detailing. I think, no I know that the piercing dies are one of my all time favorite items that FSJ offers.  I even used the Rectangle piercing element on this card!
 

I created the patterned paper by inking up the Whimsey Wallpaper stamp with Lemongrass.   I added the Bloom Time sequins just to add that final touch and give it some sparkle!  I know that any Birthday girl would feel like a Princess when she received this Beautiful card!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
All Fun Stampers Journey products used my be purchased Here
Summer Garden     SS-0078
Whimsy Wallpaper     SS-0116
Canvas Prints     SS-0019
Yummy Party     SS-0152
Ornate Label Die     DI-0077
Ornate Label Piercing Die     DI-00142
Rectangle Piercing Die     DI-0041
 


2 comments: