Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello Friend

Good Morning Friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made a few weeks back.  Fun Stampers Journey has introduced a new coloring system using their reinkers and a new product call Fusion Blender Solution.  I am still playing with this technique and getting comfortable with it.

 
The main image is the "For You" ATS-0138.  I colored it by dropping a few drops of the Blending solution and reinker on a spare acrylic block and picking up the color with my small blending brush. 
 
 
These are the reinker colors I used:  Sweet Berry RI-0010, Pool Play RI-0050, Sweet Pear RI-0053, Pineapple Smoothie RI-0035, River Stone RI-0052, and Rock Candy RI-0011. 
 
I finished the card off by layering it onto a Sweet Berry banner I had stamped with "Striped Love"  SS-0181 and then onto my Whip Cream card front I had stamped with "Linked Dots"  SS-0051.
 
All products available at:
 
Have a Creative day
~Cindy~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment