Thursday, September 3, 2015

Friday Make and Take

Hello Friends.  Things have been a little crazy here.... so I am just a tad late on posting my Friday Make and Take.  Friday Make and Takes are just a mini project I host at my house on most Fridays.  This weeks project is Halloween inspired.

 
How Stinking Cute is the Cupcake card?????  I just knew when I went to Yummy and Delicious a few weeks back that I would be using that cupcake from the  Yummy and Delicious set, (SS-0156) for all kinds of cards!  This week I mixed it with the spider from the Creep Crawly set, (SS-218).  The stripes are from my favorite background stamp, Striped Love, (SS-0181)  I die cut the cupcake with the Yummy Cupcake die (DI-0053) out of a patterned paper in the Treat Time paper pack, (PP-0016).
 
 
The second project is using the new Chubby Witch Boot die, (DI-0131).  I love that it comes with the embossing plate also.  I cut 2 of the boots and made a little box to glue between them so I could put some Lavender Fusion cardstock I cut with Fringe Scissors.
 
 
If you are local, check out my FB page by the same name as my blog for information on classes.  If you are not local, I have listed some of the kits in my etsy store:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CCustomCreations
and If you would like to purchase any of the items to create this project and many more, visit my Fun Stampers Journey page:
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a Creative Day!
~Cindy~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment