Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Boo! Friday Make and Take

It's almost Friday!... and I am all geared up for Friday Make and Take.  This week's project is a double page layout.  For all my local peeps- my house, 10-1 cost is 5.00.  Please let me know if you are coming so I have plenty of kits prepared.  For all you out of towners, let me know if you are interested and I can set up a listing in my Etsy shop for you.



 
How stinking cute is this?  I used Black Licorice cardstock as my base page along with some retired Black & White patterned paper.  The picture mats are Tangerine Fusion cardstock. 
 
 

Aren't these bats the cutest?!!!  They are part of the Snapshot Frame Die set.  I am loving this die-I used the main die cut on the other side of the layout- scroll up and check it out- it makes the perfect setting for selfies. 

 
Oh, and it also has this Boo die cut also!  Looove it.  There are also Fall and Christmas die cuts included.... I have a feeling you are going to be seeing this set a lot.
 
Have a Creative Day
~Cindy~
 



No comments:

Post a Comment