Saturday, September 5, 2015

Green and Gold

Today I am sharing a card I made for Dragonfly Journeys challenge No.21, Any thing Goes with Green and Gold.

 
The first thing I thought about with these colors was fall.  I love how the leaves are just starting to get small hints of gold here in Maryland.  I pulled out my one of my new stamps I got at Yummy and Delicious down in Virginia Beach called Autumn Time.  I chose 2 of the images and stamped them in Dark Roast ink.
 
  After I stamped them I colored them with the following Copic markers:  Y15, Y19, Y38, YG23, YG67, and YR27.  I just love how they turned out!
 
 
The background was a bit stark so I grabbed another of the leaf images from the set, inked it up with Pineapple Smoothie ink and kissed it with a little Lemon Grass ink.  The final touch was to add some Journey Glaze to the large leaves, tie on some journey twine and top with one of the Heart of Gold Bloom Benefits.
Thanks for stopping in!
~Cindy~
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! WOW this is such a GORGEOUS card! Your coloring is perfect and the twine and gold heart really finish it off perfectly. Thank you so much for joining my Green & Gold Challenge and I hope to see more of your beautiful work soon ;)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeannie! I really enjoyed the Green and Gold Challenge. You can count on me participating in more of your challenges in the future,

    ReplyDelete