Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You do You Junk Album, inside cover and flip out with Cindy Bristow

You do You Junk Album
inside cover and flip out
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
I wanted to show you the inside cover and the flip out page from the You be You Mini Junk album I have been working on.
I did not cover the inside of the Album cover, because the color was so unique and neutral that it works with almost all colors.  I did however, add a flap to the first page of the mini album to give me a bit more space to add pictures and other goodies to! 
 
 
I added a few pieces of ephemera  from a few different packs to the inside cover.  I used the Heidi Swapp pack I told you about yesterday for the brown library card and the heart.  I think the flower might have come from that same pack.  The word came from a Prima pack, called Pretty Pale Collection -Ephemera2.

 
The flap page was covered with a retired FSJ patterned paper and then embellished with cardstock and a few die cuts from the Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose die cut pieces pack.    All of the little saying on the tabs come from a pack of Prima embellishments called Lavender Frost collection- Ephemera.  I love how all of the different things mix and blend so well together.

 
This is a picture of the inside of the flap and page once it is opened.  I used different patterned papers from FSJ for all of the pages.

 
On the left, I used a piece of lace from FSJ, the background rectangle is from the Prima Pretty Pale ephemera pack, and the flower is from the KaiserCraft Gypsy Rose pack.  The cute frame and the polka dot heart on the right came from the Heidi Swapp Hawthorn pack.  Sentiment is from the Kaiser Craft Gypsy Rose pack.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment