Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Artful Fins 5/9

Hello Creative Friends.

Today's card is fun card that is fairly fast to create. 



I started with a Buttercream card base and layered a piece of the coral print from the Under Sea The Sea Prints pack on top.  Next I cut two thin strips of Orange Creamsicle and two pieces of Buttercream CS.  After I adhered the Creamsicle CS to the Buttercream CS, I popped it up onto my card base.



Love the look of Beach Breeze ink sponged onto the circle of Pool Play ink, it just looks so refreshing!  I used the new large Dauber Dowel , to get the ink on there with out getting my fingers too inky.  Something tells me that I will have a Dauber Dowel for everyone of my inkpads before the year is over.  I used Color Burst Pencils to make my fish nice and bright.

 
 
Today's sentiment came from another set in the Spring into Summer mini.  The "Hi There" sentiment come from the Turtley Awesome Stamp Set
 
 
Remember that if you order the Artful Fins Stamp Set from me this week, you will receive  the Free card kit to make the amazing side step card I posted on May 8.
Make sure you add it to the Mystery Hostess party, Party #12660 to be included in the drawing to become Mystery hostess of the week!!! 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment