Friday, May 12, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Artful Fins 5/12

Hello Creative Friends.

It's Fri-yay!!!! we made it to the weekend! and sadly to the last card with our featured stamp set, Artful Fins.  The Artful Fins set is in the Spring into Summer mini Catalog, so if you want it, you have until June 30 to order it!  Better yet, order by 12:00pm CST time tomorrow and you will receive the card kit to create Monday's Step card!

 
 
Today I combined the Artful Fins stamp with another stamp from our Spring into Summer Mini.  See that fun background?  It is made with the Create a Dot Stamp Set.  It was designed so that you can stamp the entire background with all of those blank circles, and then fill in the pattern with the smaller circles!  Such a cool stamp and I am sure you will see me use it several more times before June 30. 
 


I colored the fish with my Color Burst Pencils, and I can't tell you enough how vibrant these pencils are!  They are loaded with pigment and color soooo smoothly!  Don't you just love that stinking cute scallop die cut?  It is one of several that are included in the Border Basic Die set.


How about that wooden element?  It's from the Hello Word Bubble pack.  I love all of Fun Stampers Journey's wooden elements, you can leave them plain, or ink them up like I did with this one.

Don't forget that if you place an order with me, make sure to attach it to Party order # 12660 so that you are entered in the Mystery Hostess drawing this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment