Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cool Pool Valentine Tag

 I am in full in Valentine Mode here in my craft room!  Hearts and Sparkles everywhere!

 
Today I used a non traditional color combo, Bubble Gum and Cool Pool.  Don't you just love how they work together!  As you can see, I pulled out my Doily Die....I know, I am in love with it, but I just can't help myself!
 

I used another one of my favorite dies, the Bread Tag die.  If you throw parties or enjoy giving little goodies, this die is a must have!!! It is just perfect for creating little favor or goody bags.
 
 
Love the little Heart Sparkle Drop in the center of my layered hearts!!! And be still my beating heart, Bubble Gum Silk with Pink World sequins to glam it up even more!

Thanks for stopping by 
~Cindy~
 
All Products used can be purchased at Fun Stampers Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment