Monday, January 4, 2016

Birthday Bot

Hello Friends!
Last week I shared a Valentines card I made using FSJ's new Bot Love set out of the Spring Mini and today I wanted to share a birthday card I created with it.


I stamped and colored this cute little robot multiple times on my Whipped Cream cardstock.  Then I pulled out my Journey Rectangles dies and used two of the piercing dies to create some depth.  I am in love with our piercing dies, they add that little detail that make your cards pop!




I stamped Happy Birthday on Black Licorice cardstock with Clear Embossing ink and embossed it using white embossing powder.  Sprinkled a few Clear Sparkle Elements sequins around because every party needs some sparkle and layered it on a Black Licorice card base!



Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~

You may purchase FSJ products here !
Ready to send Cards may be purchase from my Etsy  store.

Fun Stampers Journey Products used:
 
Bot Love     SS-0245
Birthday Sketch      SS-0013
Journey Rectangle Dies     DI-0041
Black Licorice cardstock
Whip Cream cardstock
Black Licorice IP
Clear Embossing IP
White Embossing powder
Clear Sparkle Elements
Journey Glaze
Journey Sparkle Dust



No comments:

Post a Comment