Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mandala Dream

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing a vibrant mandala card that was actually quite quick and easy to create.

 
 
Mandalas are a symbol of the Universe and may be used in meditation, so the art work and saying in the Ornamental Dream  stamp set fit perfectly together! 


 

I combined Cool Pool, Sweet Berry, and Pineapple Smoothie together for this card. Love the combo for light and airy cards.


 
So, as the card says, Follow your Dream, This is your Time!
 
~Cindy~
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products may be purchased Here !
 
My Actual cards and other items may be purchased from my Etsy Store
 
 





2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I've got to put this set at the top of my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsye! This was one of the first sets I got when I became a coach. Make sure you get the Bundle so you have the matching die set!!!

      Delete