Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jar Full of Hearts

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a quick Valentine card using some Oldie but Goodie stamp sets along with a Brand Spanking new set.


I pulled out the Homemade set and die for this classic jar and stamped it using Black Licorice.  Then I grabbed the Only You, Chick Magnet, and Birthday Girl set to fill the jar with hearts.  Love all the different styles of hearts and how they work together!

 

I finished the card off with a saying from the new Bot Love set and punched it out using FSJ's Tag Time punch.  Then I added sequins and some sparkle dust!



Thanks for stopping by!
 
~Cindy~
 
All FSJ products may be purchased Here and the ready made card may be purchased at CindyCreativeJourney , my Etsy store.
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Love this. Love the hearts from the Birthday Girl set. Not too fond of the girls in that set (their eyes creep me out) but the heart...I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete