Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Stocking Album

Hi Friends!  If you are like most folks, the Holiday season gets away from you.  That is exactly what happened here in Southern Maryland, so yesterday my friends and I got together to make our Mini Christmas Album.

Isn't it stinking cute?!!! We used our 2014 Fun Stampers Journey Christmas designer paper, mat board (which I get from a local artist, Mary Lou Troutman), and spiral binding.




The pages are a variety of shapes and sizes, I really like to vary it up to add interest.  We even added some Jingle Bells to the front cover!!!~ How fun is that?!!



I had die cut a variety of extra shapes and mats for everyone to use in personalizing their albums.  There were 10 of us, but I cut for 12 just in case someone brought a friend, so I have 2 extras I am putting in my etsy shop , Cindy Creative Journey.  Hurry before they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~


No comments:

Post a Comment