Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Geeky Valentine

Everyone loves a geek.... And to show how much you love them you make them a Robot valentine card!

 
 
These cute little robots are from the Fun Stampers Journey brand new Spring Mini set, Bot Love.
 

 
They are just so stinking cute, and I see a ton of cards being made with them for Valentines Day. 
 

 

If you would like to receive a Spring Mini, please contact me and I will get one out to you!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products used:
Bot Love Stamp    SS-0245
Bot Love Die     DI-0153
Doily Die     DI-0105
Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon     AC-0105
Love Is Punch     TO-0006
Punch Handle     TO-0031
Whip Cream CS
Cool Pool CS
Sweet Berry CS
 
You may purchase this card in my Etsy Shop or purchase the supplies to create your own on my Fun Stampers Journey  store





No comments:

Post a Comment