Monday, December 28, 2015

Coloring with Fun Stampers Journey Reinkers and Fusion Blender

Today I am sharing my technique on coloring with Fun Stampers Journey Reinkers and Fusion Blender.


I do not put the Fusion Blender in my water brush because I tend to be heavy handed and end up with big blobs of color on my paper!


I stamped Deer Pose onto Butter Cream cardstock with Black Licorice ink.  Then I put a drop of Oatmeal Cookie Reinker onto my pallet.  (You can use the back of an acrylic block for your pallet).  I also put several drops of Fusion Blender onto the pallet - totally separate from my Reinker.


I dip my brush into the Fusion Blender to get it wet.
 

Then I pick up some of the Oatmeal Cookie Reinker.
 

I scribble on my scrap paper until I get the shade I want too use.
 

After I get the color I want, I start coloring the deer.
 

I repeated the steps, only this time I used Lemon Grass reinker to color the grass.

 
In this card, I wanted to have a background behind the image, so I put a drop of Pool Play Reinker in my pallet and added the Fusion Blender right to the Reinker.  This dilutes the pigment in the Reinker so you can use it as a wash. 

 
I hope everyone enjoyed this technique post!  Please feel free to leave questions in the comment section.
 
~ Cindy ~
 
You may purchase this card in my Etsy Shop
 
If you would like to re-create this card, You may purchase the products Here .

Fun Stampers Journey products used:

Deer Pose     AT - 0064
PS Greetings     SS-0172
Oatmeal Cookie CS
Black Licorice CS
Butter Cream CS
Oatmeal Cookie Reinker
Banana Cream Reinker
Lemon Grass Reinker
Pool Play Reinker







2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Deborah! I hope it made sense and helps people use the Fusion Blending solution with their reinkers

    ReplyDelete