Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Let it Snow

The Snow Burst bundle from Fun Stampers Journey is one of my Favorite stamps and Dies to make Handmade cards with during the Holiday and Winter season!  I thought I would pull it out and see if we could get Mother Nature to send us some cooler weather here in Maryland!


I used my Journey Grand to partially emboss the Yummy Dots folder and to die cut some of the smallest snowflakes in the Snow Burst Die set.


Finally I added some Tinsel Trim to my tag and Blue Skies sequins so that my card sparkled!

 
 
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products may be purchased here
Snow Burst Bundle BD-0018
Yummy Dots Embossing Folder EF-0010
Tinsel Trim AC-0154
Blue Skies Sequins AC-0113
 
Actual Card may be Purchase on Etsy
 
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!
~ Cindy ~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment