Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year

I ran out of time to send Christmas cards this year, so I am sending New Years cards!


I combined some old with the new to create this card.  I die cut multiple stars with my Star-Dom die out of Cool Pool and Bubble Gum cardstock.  Then I layered them with pop dots and added  grey pearls that I had been holding onto until I found that special place to use them.  I also added a Mini Paper Clip to balance out the arrangement.


 
 
The Star was layered into a Journey Squares Pierced die cut that I stamped with the background Cheveron Trail stamp in Bubble Gum ink.



All of that was layered onto a River Stone Snapshot Frame die cut that I  wrapped with a Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon.  I added a multiple loop bow with Bubble Gum Thread and placed the whole multi layered design onto a Cool Pool card Base.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
~ Cindy~
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products can be purchased HERE
 
Fun Stampers Products Used
Star- Dom Die      DI-0052
Journey Square Die     DI-0038
Snapshot Frames Die     DI-0045
Paper Clip Elements     AC-0102
Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon      AC-0105
Bubble Gum Thread     AC-0130
Journey Glaze
Journey Sparkle Dust
Cool Pool CS
River Stone CS
Whip Cream CS
Bubble Gum IP
River Stone IP
 






1 comment: